Soda Pop Strawberry Angel Food Cake
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups strawberry soda pop
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons strawberry pop
- 4 drops red food coloring
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, except substitute 1 1/4 cups
soda pop and honey for the water.
- Bake as directed.
- Remove from oven and set upside-down until cooled.
- Meanwhile to prepare glaze, combine melted butter, confectioners' sugar,
remaining soda pop and food coloring in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth and drizzling
consistency. Spread over top of cooled cake.