Sprite Pound Cake
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 cup Sprite
- 3 teaspoons lemon flavoring
- Cream sugar and butter until smooth.
- Add one egg at a time and beat.
- Add flour and stir.
- Combine Sprite and lemon flavoring and mix into batter until smooth.
- Bake at 325 degrees F in loaf pan for 1 hour.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.