Strawberry Soda Pop Cake
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) can strawberry Shasta
- 1 small
box vanilla INSTANT pudding
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box
white cake mix
- Make cake according to package instructions, and bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- After cake has cooled, poke holes in cake with a straw.
- Prepare gelatin mix by dissolving gelatin in 1 1/2 cups hot water. Add cold Shasta
(don't let set). Pour over cake, then refrigerate long enough to set.
- Mix pudding with 1 1/2 cups cold milk, and beat until thick. Stir in Cool Whip
and spread over cake.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.