Strawberry Soda Pop Cake
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) can strawberry Shasta
- 1 small box vanilla INSTANT pudding
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- Make cake according to package instructions, and bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- After cake has cooled, poke holes in cake with a straw.
- Prepare gelatin mix by dissolving gelatin in 1 1/2 cups hot water. Add cold Shasta
(don't let set). Pour over cake, then refrigerate long enough to set.
- Mix pudding with 1 1/2 cups cold milk, and beat until thick. Stir in Cool Whip
and spread over cake.