Amaretto Custard Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box custard mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons amaretto
- 2 tablespoons milk or light cream
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of salt
- Cake: Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Beat all ingredients in large bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 1
minute. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about
40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes and remove from pan.
- Drizzle with Glaze.
- Glaze: Mix all ingredients until glaze is smooth and of drizzling consistency.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.