Bacardi Pina Colada Pudding Cake
- 1/3 cup Bacardi dark rum
- 1 small box instant pudding, coconut cream or vanilla*
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 to 2 cups flaked coconut (amount depends on flavor of pudding)
- Blend all ingredients except coconut in a bowl. Beat 4 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into 2 greased 9-inch cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not under-bake.
- Cool in pans for 15 minutes; remove; cool on racks.
- Frost with favorite frosting. Sprinkle with coconut.
* With vanilla pudding, increase water to 3/4 cup and add 1 cup coconut to batter.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.