Blackberry Wine Cake
This cake is moister and better if made a day or two ahead.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 small box blackberry gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup blackberry wine
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Blackberry Wine Glaze
- 1/2 cup blackberry wine
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a Bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until done.
- Blackberry Wine Glaze: Boil all ingredients, then pour 1/2 of the glaze over
- Let cake sit until cool and pour remaining glaze over cake.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.