Blackberry Wine Cake
This cake is moister and better if made a day or two ahead.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 small box blackberry gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup blackberry wine
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Blackberry Wine Glaze
- 1/2 cup blackberry wine
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a Bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until done.
- Blackberry Wine Glaze: Boil all ingredients, then pour 1/2 of the glaze over
- Let cake sit until cool and pour remaining glaze over cake.