Bourbon Carrot Cake with Bourbon Glaze
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon Bourbon
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9-inch square cake pan.
- Cake: Beat oil and sugar together until well mixed.
- Beat eggs into the oil/sugar mixture.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, ,salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add Bourbon, carrots and pecans. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared cake pan. Bake for 40 minutes. Cool in pan.
- Spread Bourbon Glaze over cooled cake.
- Bourbon Glaze: Blend together.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.