Chocolate Chip Rum Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 to 8 tablespoons rum
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Mix all ingredients for 12 minutes at high speed of electric mixer.
- Bake in Bundt pan at 350 degrees F for about 1 hour.
- Cool; invert onto cake platter.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Cake Recipes