Chocolate Creme de Menthe Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 7 tablespoons green creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can hot fudge topping
- Mix cake according to package directions, except substitute 4 tablespoons green
creme de menthe for the water. A small amount of green food coloring may be added
now, if desired.
- Bake according to package directions and cool.
- Stir fudge topping before using. Frost cooled cake with fudge topping. Let sit
for 10 minutes.
- Stir remaining 3 tablespoons creme de menthe into Cool Whip and mix well. Use
this mixture to frost cake a second time. Refrigerate cake.
- The cake may be garnished with chocolate leaves or chocolate curls if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Cake Recipes