Coco Ribe Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box deluxe white cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup flake coconut
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water (room temperature)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Coco Ribe liqueur
Coco Ribe Icing
- 1 small container whipped topping
- 1/4 cup Coco Ribe liqueur
- Toasted coconut
- Grease and flour tube pan.
- Cake: Mix all ingredients together.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool in pan 25 minutes.
- Finish cooling on wire rack.
- Ice and refrigerate overnight.
- Coco Ribe Icing: Blend whipped topping and liqueur well. Ice cake. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Cake Recipes