Creme de Menthe Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 small box instant pistachio pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons creme de menthe (liqueur)
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Cake: Mix all ingredients together, except the Hershey's syrup, for about 4 minutes at
- Pour 2/3 of batter into a well greased Bundt pan.
- To the remaining batter, add Hershey's syrup and mix well. Pour this over the rest of batter
in Bundt pan. Do not mix it in. It will bake in by itself.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto serving plate.
- Drizzle Icing: Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a saucepan over
low heat for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat and add chocolate chips. Stir until
chips melt, then drizzle over the warm cake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.