Creme de Menthe Bundt Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 small box instant pistachio pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons creme de menthe (liqueur)
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1/2 cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Cake: Mix all together, except the Hershey's syrup, for about 4 minutes at
- Pour 2/3 of batter into a well greased Bundt pan.
- To the remaining batter, add Hershey's syrup and mix well. Pour this over the rest of batter
in Bundt pan. Do not mix it in. It will bake in by itself.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then turn out onto serving plate.
- Drizzle Icing: Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a saucepan over
low heat for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from heat and add chocolate chips. Stir until
chips melt, then drizzle over the warm cake.