The liqueur, Frangelico, is a delicate blend of wild nuts, berries and herbs
with a nutty flavor. You can also pour it over ice cream.
- 32 ounces cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1/2 cup Frangelico
- Blend all ingredients at low speed of electric mixer.
- Pour into 9-inch springform
pan where a Graham cracker crust has been baked in the bottom, then cooled.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours.
- Decorate top with raspberries and boysenberries.