Fruity Rum Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2/3 cup rum, divided
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple chunks
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, water and 1/2 cup rum; beat 2 minutes
on medium speed.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter in Bundt pan in oven. Add brown sugar. On top
of brown sugar add cherries, pineapple and nuts. Pour cake mix batter over the mixture
in the Bundt pan.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Pour remaining rum over top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Cake Recipes