Hawaiian Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced pineapple
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup Heublein pina colada
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Heublein pina colada
- Cake: Melt butter In a 13 x 9-inch pan. Sprinkle brown sugar over butter. Arrange the
drained pineapple slices over the brown sugar. Place a cherry in the center of each
- Combine cake mix, pina colada, water and eggs, mixing according to package directions.
Fold in coconut. Pour cake mixture over pineapple.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes. Should be springy to touch. Invert immediately on a plate.
- Topping: Beat together cream and pina colada. Serve over warm cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Cake Recipes