Jack Daniels Tipsy Carrot Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups grated raw carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup Jack Daniels whiskey
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Jack Daniels whiskey
- 1 box confectioners' sugar, sifted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cake: Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix together the
sugar, oil and eggs, then add to flour mixture. Stir in carrots, pineapple, pecans
and Jack Daniels whiskey.
- Bake in greased and floured 9 x 13-inch cake pan for 35 to 40 minutes or until
a tester in center comes out clean.
- Cool and frost with Tipsy Frosting.
- Tipsy Frosting: Combine butter, cream cheese and Jack Daniels whiskey in mixer,
blend well. Add confectioners' sugar gradually, beat well. If too thick, add
a little more Jack Daniels for desired consistency.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Cake Recipes