Kiwi Fruit Wine Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box plain yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup Crisco oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup Gibson Kiwifruit Wine
- Confectioners’ sugar
- Combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar. Mix for 2 minutes at
medium speed with electric mixer.
- Bake in a well greased, lightly floured Bundt
or tube pan for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Turn out onto serving plate. Allow to cool completely, then lightly sift confectioners'
sugar over top of cake.