Mint Fudge Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 6 tablespoons Creme de menthe, divided
- 1 can Hershey's fudge topping
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- Bake cake according to package directions replacing 3 tablespoons of water with
3 tablespoons creme de menthe.
- Let cake cool.
- Spread cooled cake with 1 can fudge topping.
- Mix 3 tablespoons creme de menthe
with Cool Whip and spread on top of fudge.
- May be decorated with red and green maraschino
cherries for the holidays.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Cake Recipes