Pineapple Layer Cake
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1/3 cup almond liqueur
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine undrained pineapple, whipped topping and pudding mix. Cut cake into thirds
lengthwise. Drizzle cake with liqueur. Spread 1/3 pudding mixture over a cake layer.
Top with 2nd cake layer. Repeat, ending with pudding.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Prior to serving sprinkle with almonds.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 7/7/01 2:08:30 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Cake Recipes