Pineapple Rum Creme Cake
- 1 (10-inch) sponge or angel cake, ready made without frosting
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup rum (any kind)
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pineapple with heavy syrup
- Slice the cake into three even slices lengthwise. Layer teaspoonsful of rum.
- Spread Cool Whip, then teaspoons of crushed pineapple.
- Continue the layers as above.
- Top off with Cool Whip.
- You may add maraschino cherries on top.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrient Information Approximate analysis per serving: Protein: 4 grams;
Sodium: 122 mg; Fat: grams; Potassium: 118 mg; Carbohydrate: grams; Calcium: mg;
Calories: 216 kcal; Phosphorus: 35 mg
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Cake Recipes