Red Wine Bundt Cake (Rotweinkuchen)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 4 ounces baking chocolate, grated
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, wine and grated chocolate, and
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix into dough.
- Put into greased and floured Bundt pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Turn oven off and let cake rest in oven for 20 minutes.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.