This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
White Wine Bundt Cake
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, or as needed
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a Bundt pan with cooking
spray and lightly coat with flour. Or use our Pan Release, which is much better!
- Cake: Whisk cake mix, pudding mix, 1/4 cup granulated
sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat vegetable oil, water, 1/2 cup white wine, and eggs into flour
mixture using an electric mixer until batter is smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out
clean, about 1 hour.
- Immediately after removing cake from oven, prepare the Glaze.
- Glaze: Combine 1/2 cup granulated sugar, butter and 1/4
cup white wine together in a saucepan. Cook sugar mixture, stirring constantly, over medium heat until sugar is
dissolved and butter is melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon 1/2 the glaze over cake while cake is still warm.
- Let cake cool.
- Invert cooled cake onto a cake plate and spoon remaining glaze over top
of cake. Allow cake to absorb glaze, about 15 minutes.
- Dust cake with confectioners' sugar.