- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 large box vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon rum flavoring
- Cake: Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in greased and floured tube or Bundt pan for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- While still hot remove from pan. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or glaze.
- Glaze: Combine ingredients, except flavoring, in saucepan. Boil 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add flavoring and pour over cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Spirited Cake Recipes