Pumpkin Praline Torte
Serve this rich pumpkin torte garnished with whipped topping and toffee candy.
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (30-ounce) can pumpkin pie mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.4-ounce) toffee candy bar, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine Graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add margarine; mix
well. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients; blend well. Spoon into crust-lined
pan, spreading evenly.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, garnish torte with whipped topping and toffee candy.
10 min prep time | 4 hr 10 min total time | 16 servings
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 240 Calories from Fat 120
Total Fat 13g 20% Saturated Fat 8g 40% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 190mg 8% Total
Carbohydrate 29g 10% Dietary Fiber 5g 20% Sugars 10g 10% Protein 2g 2%
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 100% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 2% Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 2 1/2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):