This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Raspberry Angel Torte
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or 3 Equal packets
- 2 tablespoons seedless red raspberry jam, melted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) loaf angel
- 6 tablespoons amaretto, divided
- 3/4 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 8 teaspoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor, and pulse 3 times or until coarsely
chopped. Set aside.
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing plastic wrap to extend over
the edge of the pan. Cut cake horizontally into 6 thin slices. Place 1 cake slice
in bottom of pan. Brush cake slice with 1 tablespoon amaretto. Spread 3 tablespoons
raspberry mixture over cake slice; top with another cake slice. Repeat layers, ending
with cake slice (do not put amaretto or raspberry mixture on top cake layer). Cover
and chill 2 hours.
- Place a serving plate upside down on top of pan; invert cake onto plate. Remove
- Combine yogurt and remaining 1 tablespoon amaretto in a small bowl; stir well.
Cut torte crosswise into 8 slices. Dollop 1 1/2 tablespoons yogurt mixture onto
each slice; sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons blueberries and 1 teaspoon almonds.