This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Tia Maria Torte
- 1 1/2 pints whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Tia Maria
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 pounds chocolate chip cookies
- Whip the first three ingredients until soft peaks form. Put in the refrigerator.
- Combine Tia Maria and milk. Dip the chocolate chip cookies quickly in the milk
mixture and line the bottom and sides of 9 or 10 inch springform pan. Put refrigerated
whipping cream on bottom layer of the cookies. Repeat this process, then finish
with a layer of whipped cream.
- Refrigerate the torte for 24 hours before removing from the pan.
- After removing the torte from the pan, garnish with whipped cream.