Pina Colada Upside-Down Cake
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced pineapple
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup Heublein pina colada
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup pina colada
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cake: In 13 x 9-inch pan melt butter.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over butter.
- Arrange the drained pineapple slices over the brown sugar.
- Place a cherry in the center of each slice.
- Combine cake mix, pina colada, water and eggs, mixing according to package directions.
- Fold in coconut. Pour batter over pineapple.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
The cake should be springy to touch. Invert immediately on a plate.
- Topping: Beat together cream and pina colada.
- Serve over warm cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Upside-Down Cake Recipes