Raspberry Upside-Down Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking
- Spread half the raspberries on the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Combine butter, sugar, eggs, flour, lemon juice, vanilla extract, baking powder,
salt and milk and mix well.
- Fold in the other half of the raspberries and pour over
raspberries in the pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool and invert cake onto serving platter.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Slice and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Upside-Down Cake Recipes