Rosy Peach Upside-Down Cake
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package peach gelatin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 container Cool Whip for topping
- Arrange peaches in buttered 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Combine strawberry and peach gelatins and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Sprinkle about 3/4 of mixture evenly over peaches and dot with butter.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Pour 3/4 of batter into pan.
- Stir remaining gelatin mixture into remaining cake mix. Blend well and
pour into pan. Zigzag spatula through batter to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until cake tester inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in pan, then invert onto serving platter and cool.
- Garnish with Cool Whip.