Hawaiian Wedding Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix, with or without pudding in the mix
- 1 (5.9 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, very well drained
- About 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- About 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- About 1 cup maraschino cherries, sliced
- Lightly grease a 10 x 15-inch jellyroll pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until tested done.
- Allow cake to cool.
- Mix pudding with milk; beat in cream cheese, then spread on cooled cake. Sprinkle
on coconut. Spoon on pineapple; spread on whipped topping.
- Place cherries over whipped topping, then sprinkle nuts over whipped topping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.