White Almond Sour Cream Wedding Cake
- 2 (18 ounce) boxes white cake mix
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 2/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 large egg whites, room temperature
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour cake pans.
- Place all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir together with a wire
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour prepared cake pans, filling each pan about half full. Lightly
tap cake pans on counter to bring air bubbles to top. Cut through batter with a
wooden pick or tip of a knife to break large bubbles.
- Bake until cake tests done.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.