- 2/3 cup (or maybe a little bit more) oatmeal
- 1/4 cup Carnation low fat powdered milk
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup mixed nuts (chopped walnuts and sliced almonds)
- Dash shelled sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Mix ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and pour contents into a zip-type bag.
- When ready to eat breakfast, dump contents of the bag into a pot and add
2 cups boiling water. Let contents sit for two minutes, then serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.