Backwoods Chili Rice Skillet
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cups Uncle Ben's Quick brand rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 cups chopped onion
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 1 can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- In a large skillet, brown meat, drain. Add remaining ingredients except cheese;
stir. Bring to a vigorous boil. Cover tightly. Simmer about 5 minutes or until desired
- Sprinkle with cheese.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.