- 1 head cabbage (any size)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bell pepper - any color, sliced (optional)
- Mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- Baby carrots, sliced (optional)
- Grape tomatoes (they will burst when cooking) (optional)
- Bacon (already cooked)
- Cut cabbage into wedges and separate wedges.
- Prepare foil by spraying with Pam or something else that will prevent sticking.
Place cabbage and other ingredients in center of foil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
to taste. Drop butter or margarine on top of cabbage. Fold foil into "packet"
by folding sides in first, then rolling ends (be sure there is no way the butter can drip out).
- Cook on grill (charcoal or gas, but charcoal tastes best) over medium heat for
about 30 minutes The mixture is done when cabbage and other ingredients are tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.