Barbecue Corn on the Cob
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch onion powder
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- Heat a deep Dutch oven.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the
chili powder, oregano, onion powder, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt and
- Blend in the softened butter. Apply this
mixture to each ear of corn, and place each ear into Dutch oven. The ears of corn
may be stacked.
- Cook for 20 to 30 minutes until tender
when pricked with a fork.