Best Ever Chicken Packet Dinner
Ingredients listed are for one foil dinner.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 potato, washed and sliced
- Sliced onion
- 3-4 fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 6-8 stalks fresh asparagus, tough ends snapped off
- Salt, pepper, etc., as desired
- Place the chicken breast on a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Season
chicken and add layers of sliced potato, mushrooms, onions and top with asparagus
- Wrap dinner "butcher-style" and place chicken-side-down on hot
coals, turning after about 20 minutes.
- After another 10 minutes or so, unwrap one dinner and slice chicken to test for