Bloody Mary Pot Roast
- 1 (3 pound) boneless chuck roast
- 6 ounces canned bloody Mary mix
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Place a piece of aluminum foil in an ungreased 13 x 9-inch cast iron pan.
- Place beef in pan, and add bloody Mary mix and wine.
- Sprinkle with flour, pepper and onion soup mix.
- Arrange vegetables around beef.
- Fold foil over and seal.
- Cook over moderate heat for 2 hours or until tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.