Boats can either be placed on a grill or laid in the coals. You can also make
this as a whole dish instead of individuals in a Dutch oven.
- Ground beef
- Barbecue sauce
- Onions, finely chopped
- Potatoes, finely chopped
- Carrots, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Lay out a square of foil.
- Take a handful of ground beef and shape into an oval. Make a well, or boat, in the middle.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce in the hamburger well.
- Add in vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Wrap up and cook until the vegetables are desired tenderness.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes