Boats can either be placed on a grill or laid in the coals. You can also make
this as a whole dish instead of individuals in a Dutch oven.
- Ground beef
- Barbecue sauce
- Onions, finely chopped
- Potatoes, finely chopped
- Carrots, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lay out a square of foil.
- Take a handful of ground beef and shape into an oval.
Make a well, or boat, in the middle.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce
in the hamburger well.
- Add in vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Wrap up and cook until
the vegetables are desired tenderness.