- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 (4 ounce) can salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and very well drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 10 large burrito size flour tortillas, or more if smaller size
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large skillet brown the ground sirloin. Add the ground cumin, salt, pepper
and the salsa. Add the spinach and heat through.
- Meanwhile heat the tortillas on a flat griddle or skillet. Fill tortillas with
meat mixture, top with grated cheese and roll up.
Can also use ground turkey or chicken. Make sure it's lean or you'll
have to drain the meat after browning. You can also mix the cheese into the meat
mixture just before serving. This makes for really easy serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes