- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 (4 ounce) can salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and very well drained
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 10 large burrito size flour tortillas, or more if smaller size
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet brown the ground sirloin. Add the ground cumin, salt, pepper
and the salsa. Add the spinach and heat through.
- Meanwhile heat the tortillas on a flat griddle or skillet. Fill tortillas with
meat mixture, top with grated cheese and roll up.
Can also use ground turkey or chicken. Make sure it's lean or you'll
have to drain the meat after browning. You can also mix the cheese into the meat
mixture just before serving. This makes for really easy serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.