Camp Cabin Lasagna
- 6 ounces elbow or cartwheel macaroni
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package sliced jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 small tomato, cubed
- 1 (1/2 pint) container lowfat ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 1/2 cup California ripe olives
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Drop macaroni into boiling water in about an 8-inch diameter pot with 2 1/2 quarts
capacity. Cover, return to boil and simmer 7 minutes or until done.
- Drain and remove
- Make layer of macaroni on sauce, then layer sliced cheese, tomato, ricotta,
thyme, olives and sour cream, in that order.
- Cover and place over low heat for 20 minutes or until bubbling at edges and hot