- Fresh fish
- 1 small onion
- 1 lemon
- Aluminum foil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- The best fish to have is fish caught in a stream by yourself.
- Clean the fish and leave the heads on.
- Spray the aluminum foil with Pam.
- Place fish on foil. Lay 2 or 3 onion slices and 1 lemon slice on each fish.
- Fold the aluminum foil and place
on the campfire. It works best if you heat a flat rock in the middle of the fire.
It doesn't take long for the fish to cook. Check it every now and then. The
fish will appear white and flaky when done.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes