- 1 pound large shell-on shrimp
- 3/4 cup liquid margarine or butter
- Cajun spice
- Red pepper
- Black pepper
- Granulated chopped garlic, to taste
- 1 slice onion
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Slice lemon
- Put all ingredients into a cast iron skillet. Cover and bring butter to boil.
- Serve in skillet with French bread or rolls.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.