- 1 pound large shell-on shrimp
- 3/4 cup liquid margarine or butter
- Cajun spice
- Red pepper
- Black pepper
- Granulated chopped garlic, to taste
- 1 slice onion
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Slice lemon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put all ingredients into a cast iron skillet. Cover and bring butter to boil.
- Serve in skillet with French bread or rolls.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes