- 4 potatoes, sliced
- 4 onions, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 10 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced and cut into strips
- Salt and
pepper to taste
- Grease a large square of heavy aluminum foil.
- Arrange sliced potatoes on foil,
sprinkle with salt and pepper and cover with sliced onions.
- Add pats of butter or
- Wrap and seal foil.
- Cook over hot coals on a grill until done (30 or
40 minutes depending on fire).
- Open foil and add Cheddar strips.
- Cover again and
grill for a couple of minutes, just until cheese melts.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.