I own a restaurant and people really enjoy this for breakfast. I smile each time
an order comes in.
We used to make it when I was a kid - traveling from state to state with my parents
and friends. My dad would open the tail gate and start up his Coleman stove early
in the morning, and we would enjoy so much. Sometimes, we would get Canadian bacon
instead of real American bacon.
- 4-5 strips bacon, cut up into pieces or broken into pieces
- Small pat of butter
- 2 pieces of toast which were browned on an open fire (cut or tear into 1-inch pieces)
- 2-3 scrambled eggs
- Put bacon in pan and start cooking, not too high of heat.
- Add pat of butter and cover with toast pieces.
- Next add the eggs over the toast and bacon; cook until
- You have perfect eggs all in one pan.
Source: Kathy J. Boyd, President, The Palmdale Cafe, Hershey, Pennsylvania
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.