Camper's Luau Chicken
- 3 envelopes onion cup-a-soup
- 1 (8 ounce) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 whole chicken breast, split
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 (18-inch square) pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil
- In a small bowl, combine onion cup-a-soup and pineapple.
- For each serving, place half the chicken, onion-pineapple mixture and green pepper
on foil. Wrap loosely, sealing edges airtight with double fold.
- Place on grill,
seam-side up, over hot coals or high heat, and cook for 45 minutes, or until chicken
Yield: 2 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.