- 16 ounces beer
- 1 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Old Bay
- 6 whole fresh garlic cloves
- 6-8 whole peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay (for tossing)
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp in shells
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a pot bring beer, cider vinegar, 1/3 cup Old Bay, garlic cloves and
peppercorns to a boil.
- After it reaches a boil, add the shrimp, stir and let cook until shrimp
are all pink.
- Once they're done, drain shrimp. Put shrimp into a bowl and toss with 2
tablespoons Old Bay.
- Peel and enjoy!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes