This tastes like apple pie!
- Squeeze butter
- Cinnamon/sugar mix
- Heavy-duty foil
- Core an apple leaving the bottom intact. Cut the center of the core apart from
the top of the core, creating a "lid" that fits on your apple.
- Fill the apple half to three quarters full of squeeze butter.
- Fill the rest of the apple with a cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Put the "lid" back on the apple.
- Wrap in foil. Throw it into the coals for an hour or so.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.