- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 each large green, sweet red and yellow peppers, sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 6 medium carrots, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 small cabbage, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds fully cooked Polish sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place vegetables in order listed on three pieces of double-layered heavy-duty
foil (about 18 inches square).
- Add sausage; dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fold foil around the mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Turn and grill 30 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
Yield: 6 servings
Hamburger patties or chicken breasts may be substituted for the sausage.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.