- 1 large sweet onion, sliced
- 1 each large green, sweet red and yellow peppers,
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 6 medium carrots, sliced
1/4 inch thick
- 1 small cabbage, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 to
1 1/2 pounds fully cooked Polish sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place vegetables in order listed on three pieces of double-layered heavy-duty
foil (about 18 inches square).
- Add sausage; dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt
- Fold foil around the mixture and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Turn and grill 30 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
Yield: 6 servings
Hamburger patties or chicken breasts may be substituted for the sausage.