Campfire Dutch Oven Potatoes
- 30 to 35 golf-ball size new red potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 package dry ranch dip mix
- Spray Dutch Oven with Pam.
- Wash potatoes, but do not peel. Cut potatoes in half
and place in bottom of Dutch oven.
- Chop onion and place on top of potatoes.
- Place chunks of butter on top of potatoes and onions.
- Sprinkle Ranch dip mix over all.
- Bake on hot coals for 30 to 45 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.