- 12 ounces noodles
- 1 package sour cream mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and a dash of pepper
- 4 tablespoons bell pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons celery flakes
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Beef stick, hot dogs, ham, cut up, or a small can of roast beef
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Plunge noodles into 2 quarts boiling water. Cook until done.
- Pour off most of the water and add the meat.
- Simmer covered 5 to10 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
Stir often to prevent sticking.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes