- 12 ounces noodles
- 1 package sour cream mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and a dash of pepper
- 4 tablespoons bell pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons celery flakes
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Beef stick, hot dogs, ham, cut up, or a small can of roast beef
- Plunge noodles into 2 quarts boiling water. Cook until done.
- Pour off most of the water and add the meat.
- Simmer covered 5 to10 minutes, until thoroughly heated.
Stir often to prevent sticking.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.