Campfire Hash 'n' Eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can corned beef hash
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 8 eggs
- 2 (1 ounce) slices American cheese
- In a large skillet, stir together hash, onion and mustard. Cook over medium heat
or medium-hot coals, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- With a spoon, make 8 indentations in hash mixture, about 2 inches in diameter
each. Break and drop an egg into each indentation. Cover and cook until egg whites are almost set, about
10 - 15 minutes.
- Cut each cheese slice into 4 triangles. Uncover hash and eggs; top with cheese
triangles in pinwheel fashion. Cover; remove from heat and let stand until whites are set and cheese is melted, about 2 -3 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.